Rumak Gel Orange Warming gel for Horses 250gr/500gr that is applied as a poultice to accelerate the heating and tissue regeneration. It is also used to reduce inflammation in non-bacterial swellings of muscles, tendons and joints and to reduce edema in horses and other comon pets.
The product is applied to clean hair and skin, is massaged until it passes through the animal's hair in order to have the best possible contact with the animal's skin and, if possible, a bandage is applied.
- Hot pepper essential oil: accelerates blood circulation and causes dilation of venules locally. It has an antirheumatic and antineuralgic effect (especially in the case of diseases that worsen with fever and humidity), hyperthermia and rubefiant.
- Turpentine oil: rubefiant.
- Eucalyptus oil: anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory.
- Wild chestnut extract: stimulates local circulation. It has a beneficial effect on the circulatory system; tones and repairs damaged veins and capillaries; fluidizes blood flow; soothes pain caused by varicose ulcers, frostbite, fractures and sprains.
- Camphor: antirheumatic, antifebrile, antineuralgic, anti-inflammatory.