is an antiallergic recommended in the treatment of allergic eczema (including food), in chronic liver failure, stress, arthritis, otitis of the outer ear, in dogs, cats, pigeons and ornamental pigeons.
One pill of 250 mg tablet contains:
Dexamethasone base 2 mg;
Vitamin A 3,500 IU;
Vitamin B1 7 mg;
Vitamin C 5 mg;
Methionine 100 mg;
· Tabletic excipients (lactose, starch, PVP K30, CMC, aerosil, talc, avicel, magnesium stearate) ad 250 mg.
· Dexamethasone is a synthetic glucocorticoid with antiallergic, immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory action.
· The vitamin complex, as well as methionine provide liver protection, reduce liver failure if it has set in and increase the skin's resistance to various aggressions.
TARGET SPECIES: Dogs, cats, pigeons and ornamental pigeons.
· The product is recommended for the treatment of allergic eczema (including food), chronic liver failure, stress, arthritis, otitis of the outer ear canal.
· It can also be used in case of parasitic eczema, but only after performing the etiological treatment to ensure the destruction of the parasite.