TARGET SPECIES: Competing and exhibition pigeons, cage birds (parrots, parakeets, canaries, gold finches).
INDICATIONS: The product is recommended for competing and exhibition pigeons, cage birds (parrots, parakeets, canaries, gold finches) in the treatment and control of parasites produced by:
- Hematophagous mites (ticks): Dermanyssus spp., Argas spp., Ornithonyssus spp.
- Skin and feather mites: Syringophylus spp., Dermatoglyphilus spp., Pterolychus spp., Analges spp. (“feather lice”).
- Respiratory tract mites: Sternostonia tracheocolum, Cytodites nudus.
- Lice: Columbicola spp., Lipeurus spp., Goniodes spp., Menopon spp., Peniculus spp.
- Fleas: Ceratophylus spp.
- Bedbugs: Cimex spp.
- Hippoboscidate midges: Lynchia maura, Pseudolinchia canaressis, Omythomya avicularia.
- Nematodes with digestive localization: Ascaridia spp., Heterakis spp., Capillaria spp.
- Nematodes with tracheobronchial localization: Syngamus spp., Cyatostoma spp.
1 ml of solution contains:
Ivermectin ………………………………………………..…… 5 mg
Excipients: Methyl parahydroxybenzoate, Propyl parahydroxybenzoate, glycerol formal, propylene glycol, isopropyl myristate, povidone K30.
Do not administer in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or to any of the excipients. Do not use during molting. Do not use in birds under 8 weeks. Do not use it in the mating season.
No ADVERSE REACTIONS appear when administering the recommended dose. If you notice any serious reactions or other effects not stated in this leaflet, please inform your veterinarian.
The product COLUMBO SPOT is administered directly on the skin in the neck area (the backside) or between the shoulders (wings). It is administered according to the following scheme:
The product COLUMBO SPOT, external solution for veterinary use is administered 3 weeks before mating and from time to time, 1 – 2 months depending on the degree of infestation. The treatment is repeated after 12 – 15 days.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PROPER ADMINISTRATION:
The birds will be receive vitamins before and after applying COLUMBO SPOT.
It is forbidden to bathe the birds for at least 6 hours after administration. 110 pigeons or 220 cage birds can be treated from the 5 ml quantity of COLUMBO SPOT.